Director - Business Tax
Posted on Jun 30, 2019 by CV-Library
Corporate Tax Senior Manager / Director
My client is a top 10 Accountancy Practice who are going through a period of exceptional growth. Based out of their office in Southampton their Tax Team has increased in size consistently and is now in a position to hire at a senior level. With this in mind they are looking to take on a Corporate Tax individual at either a Senior Manager or Director level with very real scope to move into a Partner.
• Working with both Owner Managed Businesses and Quoted Multinationals, the role is around 40% Compliance work and 60% Advisory work
• Be actively involved in business development, expanding existing client and engaging with new clients.
• You will identify and advise on tax planning opportunities
• Be able to handle your own portfolio of clients on complex advisory and compliance cases
• Ensure the clients’ tax affairs comply with statutory requirements
• Conduct appraisals and monitor staff performance
• Coordinate with other departments where necessary and where it is commercially beneficial to do so
• Manager and mentor junior staff and take an active role in their development
• Must have appropriate qualification (CTA, ACA, ACCA or similar)
• Prior experience operating as a Manager or the ability to demonstrate this level of seniority
• Existing Business Development skills and keen commercial acumen.
• Experience of identifying and advising on tax advisory projects including restructuring and due diligence
• Able to produce high quality work to time and in budget
This is an excellent opportunity to push your career forward with a team that is expanding rapidly and develop within Corporate Tax. My client is keen to meet with people next week so for more information or a discreet conversation please email or call (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £35k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual