Telesales and Sales Support, Welwyn Garden City
Posted on Jun 30, 2019 by CV-Library
Telesales and Sales Support, Welwyn Garden City, £25,000 to £27,000 Basic salary. This is an incredibly varied sales, sales support, and project management role for a manufacturer of products sold into education and commercial clients, including interior designers, contractors and architects.
The company are one of the region’s recent success stories that have increased their business six-fold in the last ten years. The role is an exciting combination of account management, inbound sales, administrative support, coordinating the field sales team and helping put together quotes and tender responses. You will also help provide weekly reports and sales figures to the management team.
So, what’s required?
1) To succeed you will be a rare individual that is experienced in telesales or appointment setting that is highly efficient, organised, enthusiastic, proactive, confident, intelligent and articulate with an analytical mind.
2) You must be a strong enough character to close inbound sales, make proactive follow up calls and present recommendations to the three founding directors in monthly board meetings.
3) You will set yourself high personal standards and have the confidence to handle inbound enquiries, understand client needs, provide appropriate product literature and follow-up to arrange face-to-face meetings for the field sales team.
4) The role will also require you to become fully conversant on the products so you will be the kind of individual that enjoys being a ‘sponge’ for information and is naturally inquisitive and likes to be the ‘expert’ and ‘go to’ person, within a business.
5) The role is largely office based but will also include representing the company at exhibitions and occasional client field sales meetings with one of the field based sales executives. Therefore, you will need to be a driver with your own car (mileage paid at maximum HMRC rates)
6) Solid knowledge of M/S Word, Excel and Outlook is required, and some understanding of a CRM package (Act, SalesForce, Goldmine for instance) or other Business Contact management system would be a definite advantage.
7) An ‘ideas person’ is required, someone that works and applies their own initiative; the kind of person that looks at an existing process and thinks ‘how can that be improved?’
Are you this person? If so, to apply, please email your CV
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £60k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual